We hope you love what you ordered, but in case there's a problem, we're here to help and promise to issue you a quick refund.
Here's our return policy:
- Our return policy lasts for 60 days from the date you receive your purchase. If 60 days have gone by since you received your purchase, unfortunately we cannot offer you a refund.
We will promptly issue a refund under the following conditions:
- Item is unused
- Item is unworn
- Item is in original packaging
Once we receive your returned item, we will inspect it for a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue you a RAN (Return Authorization Number) and provide a mailing address to return your item to. A member of our customer care team will be happy to assist you.
- You will be responsible for the cost to return the item to us.
- When your return item is approved for return, you will be refunded the full amount of your purchase price, less shipping.
SHIPPING YOUR ITEM BACK TO US
Once you have received a RAN (Return Authorization Number) from our customer care team, you may return your item back to us for a refund.
- We will email you confirmation and approval of your return request and send mailing instructions of where to mail your return item.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item back to us.
- Shipping costs, if any, paid on the original purchase are non-refundable.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item and cannot be responsible for it's delivery.
We will promptly process your refund the same or next business day that we receive and approve your return item.
Here's our refund policy:
- We cannot refund a return that has not been issued a RAN (Return Authorization Number).
- We can only issue refunds for items that are unused, unworn and returned in original packaging.
- Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and will be initiating a refund.
- Refunds are in the form of original payment, such as the credit card used for the order (or PayPal).
- If the refund is applied to your credit card, your credit card company may take up to 10 additional business days to post the refund to your account.
Although we will promptly initiate your refund, there may be delays in you receiving it that are not in our control, such as credit card or bank processing times.
- If you haven’t received a refund in a reasonable time frame, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to assist in any way we can.